HPS is recommended for use in gasoline and diesel automotive, commercial fleet and stationary industrial engines.
Royal Purple Motor Oil is a tough, long life, high performance oil that delivers superior protection and enhanced performance to gasoline and diesel engines. It gains its performance advantages from a blend of synthetic oils plus Royal Purple's proprietary, synthetic Synerlec additive technology. Synerlec additive technology greatly reduces engine wear, including ring, cylinder and bearing wear. It is extremely tenacious, adheres to engine surfaces and remains after shutdown, which provides protection upon initial startup.
Royal Purple Motor Oils are compatible with other mineral and synthetic motor oils. Royal Purple's motor oils are API certified and will not void new car warranties. Royal Purple recommends waiting until the manufacturer's first scheduled oil change or a minimum of 2,000 miles in new gasoline engines before using Royal Purple. Allow 8,000 to 10,000 miles before use in diesel engines.
Environmentally Responsible: Royal Purple Motor Oil extends oil drain intervals. Less oil is purchased and less oil is being disposed ofäóîIt's good for your vehicle, and good for the environment!
Multi-Grade Oils: 5W20, 5W30, 10W30, 10W40, 15W40, 20W50
Straight-Grade Oils: SAE 30, SAE 40, SAE 50
- Exceptionally high film strength for dramatic reductions in engine wear and reduced engine heat to extend the life of your engine
- Improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall maximizes horsepower and torque and optimizes fuel economy
- Exceptional oxidation stability extends oil life and allows for more miles driven between oil changes saving you time and money
- Advanced synthetic solvency reduces engine deposits and keeps engines clean
- Outstanding wear protection for valve train components, including performance roller lifter and high lift flat tappet camshafts and lifters
- Superior corrosion protection